Otto update : Hobbits and other things

 Hey Everyone,

  So my out going roomie is basically holing up in his room. I haven't seen any interest in the room yet. I was hoping getting the word out in my community would find me a good match but I only have a few weeks left. The place is great and a total steal for rent. Most rent for that is $2k(it's $975 with off street parking)and up now...not including bills like electricity, water and wifi. So like I said it's a steal...so I was hoping to hook up someone in the community. But tomorrow I put it on Craigslist as I don't know if I could even raise that much that fast on GoFundMe. I have start looking in general. So if you have someone in mind have them Email me at ottoewen@yahoo.com ASAP . As I'd still rather hook up someone in the community. Anyways...it's stressful as it always is. So...

  I started watching the three "The Hobbit" movies. So good...I'm about to start the Lord of The Rings Trilogy...it's been long enough. I always hoped for a Legolas and "Strider" in the northlands movie or series. Man the stuff you could write about that period...Wow...Dragons...Goblin and Orc armies...straight up Monsters. The Hobbit shows why Legolas is with Aragon and his already Impressive Heritage that he's giving up...to just fight for the greater good. And Legolas is an efficient ruthless killer...ask any army he's fought against...Oh yeah...you can't...their dead. So to now watch him from that perspective when watching LOTR...should make it more interesting. 

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large 

Semper Fidelis


    

Comments

  1. Otto! Just found your blog, I’m so happy to find this . Brad and I send you all the love. We miss you lots…we Have thought about you a lot, especially with Sam transitioning recently. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...glad you all found me...call some time soon. Brad should still have my n umber(it's the same)

      Delete
    2. Oh...you can share this blog on social media like Fascistbook and Twitler...so others know it exists. There are plenty of gems on this page as you can imagine...plus I update folks on my life.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update