Otto Update...misery

 Hey everyone,

  So we've had a few weeks of cold rain here in Oakland. We're at 24 inches and last year we got 8 inches. I'm in unimaginable pain. There's a strong Arctic wind blowing too. Rattling all the doors and windows and creeping through the cracks. Of course my body is tryin g to shut down...usually I fight it and use healing magik. I don't bother anymore. Yet I'm still alive like some sick joke. I don't even know why I posted this as no one reads this blog anymore. I'm pretty sure they think I'm dead or should be. 

-OVD

Comments

  1. I hear you, we've no where near the rain you have, but it's 55⁰ here, rainy and humid, yes, it's happening in Binghamton and I'm in fucking agony. Hope you have the best New Year's Eve you can Otto. Hang in there my friend, hope to chat with you soon 🥳

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that you are suffering. I wish there was anything I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather cleared up...I'm doing a little better now. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Things do seem to be worse when the weather is bad. I know I feel worse when the rains set in. T-storms here all day.

      Delete
    3. Yup...double for me with GWS and age.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update