Otto Update

 Hey Everyone,

  So I've had 4 horrible idiots contact me for my room to rent. So that's not going well. I mean idiots. The didn't read the ad at all that answered every question they sent me. One had a foreign(Spanish) phone number and another was a gal that was sent an Email demanding she was only looking for a room and didn't want anything else. Of course I replied that my ad was in the room/shares...not the personals and she and her baggage could fuck off.  I have another coming Monday but he's already flaked on one appointment...so I'm not hopeful about him either. 

  My blogs numbers have tanked so I guess people are only interested if I plan on taking the long walk. Which is just sad and a bit infuriating. "Thank you for your service" level crap. It also looks like the Burning Man community has forgotten I exist after the decade+ of art I built for them. Now I wish I hadn't. They didn't deserve my effort and skill. Of course there are exceptions...but very few. Which makes me not want to build the FrogBat I had planned for this year. With Covid coming back around and sky rocketing lumber prices, it doesn't look good anyways.

  The only good news I have, since Swords to Plowshares finally doing their job, is I have pain meds. Cannabis Edibles. My friend Jay order some for me Friday and that's kept me going until today. The cookies lady is back on her feet after a stroke and I have a bag of cookies on the way here as I type this.

 The weather keeps switching from super hot to 40 degree's cold. So my pain is through the roof. I'm lonely and bored on top of that. SNAFU (Situation Normal All F*cked Up)

  That's about it. I try and file my claim again on the 18th and hope for visitors. Because no one is reading this anymore I doubt that will happen. 

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large

Semper Fidelis 

Double Miter Cut, Free Hand


Comments

  1. So Tom just dropped of a huge bag of chocolate cannabis cookies. I'm covered for a month or two pain meds wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to help you bud! And was really good to talk to you this week. Happy that the gummies will get you thru for a few days (at least). Never forget you can reach out as well. You got my contact info. I'm here if you need me bro! Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were good and I was delivered a huge bag of Chocolate Cannabis cookies today that should last me a month or two.

      Delete
  3. I'll order you some on 22nd of April. Otto. Just tell me where to order them from. Hope you find a roommate. You can email me any time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GunnyFustercluck
    I hear what you are saying. I will try to make another visit soon. I am struggling myself and motivation is difficult to dredge up at times. Rest assured that I won't forget about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother you've been a great friend. Please take care of yourself first. I know you've got my six.

      Delete
  5. Once again a post I tried to make did not show. I posted a response here hours ago and it's not here. Is anyone else having this problem or is it on my end?
    I was essentially saying it's great that some help is coming through but I'm hoping you can find a sane, reliable roommate.
    I'm glad you are getting something to help with pain relief.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update