Truth Bomb by OVD : July 4th, Wildfires and Covid-19 Delta Variant

 Hey Everyone,

  So we're coming up on July 4th and the summer is here. I hope all of you have a safe a fun summer. A few things you should be aware of...massive Drought and the Covid-19 Delta variant. 

  Because of Climate Change many area's in the world and America are experiencing massive droughts. We already have fires burning here in California but I suspect this year it will hit most of the country. So if you are camping be extra careful with camp fires and if celebrating be careful with fireworks. It would be really easy to start a massive fire accidentally and the fires these days are burning down towns and small cities...you wouldn't want that on your conscious. If you do either make sure the area you are in isn't flagged for fire warnings and is safe. Bring a fire extinguisher and at least one shovel(dirt puts fire out better than water). Also check with the locals daily to see what's happening in that area. you don't want to get caught out in the bush during a wildfire. 

  The Covid-19 Delta Variant is also spreading around the world and more than 20% of the new cases in America are Delta. It spreads easier and is much deadlier. Even vaccinated folks should use caution as Delta can still be caught and spread by you and even vaccinated folks have died. Although the numbers of vaccinated folks dying is extremely low it's happening. Unvaccinated folks...you really need to get vaccinated and/or stay home. Your chances of catching it and dying are extremely high. In the next couple of weeks the Delta Variant will spread across the country and will be killing unvaccinated folks in huge numbers. The UK and Israel have both shut down again already, even though they have vaccinated most of their people. This is serious folks. Don't brush it off. Especially if you plan to travel or visit family and friends. Personally I plan to stay home and watch the bay area 's many fireworks displays from my stairs(I can see up to 10 different ones depending on the weather) and dodging the hail of bullets shot in the air in Oakland. 

  I canceled FrogBat again for these reasons. I planned to build the Covid FrogBat but that can wait until next year if I'm still alive and kicking. Also the cost of wood is through the roof. FrogBat's usually cost me about $4000 to build, transport, set up and clean up. With current wood prices it would have been closer to $7000 which would be very difficult to raise on top of worries about Covid-19 Delta nd of course fires. But don't worry even if I go across the Bifrost(rainbow bridge to Valhalla) I've been teaching Nick Gardner to do it and Aaron Castro will help with Demo and firing line, so it will still happen. For those who don't know what a FrogBat is...there are many video's on YouTube. It's literally the funnest thing I've ever done.  I will make a FrogBat entry soon. 

  Have a great summer. Hop Hop...Flap Flap...it's a Mother F*cking FrogBat.

-Otto Von Danger

Semper Fidelis 



Comments

  1. My son and I would love to have done FrogBat, it looks like such a great time...Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's literally one of the funnest things I've ever done.

      Delete
    2. I'm sure it was, not to mention a great way to get some frustrations out 😁 how you doing today Otto? Hope all is as good as it can be, it's hot as fuck here so I'm down for the count, remember when I used to love this weather ..Maria hey did you download the vpn yet? If you get back on Twitter hit me up

      Delete
    3. I'm having a bad pain day. Haven't been able to get out of bed much. I did hang some art. My room looks heaps better. I will check out the VPN thing within the next week.

      Delete
    4. So glad you're enjoying your upgraded room 😄

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update