OVD Update : Rough times

Hey Everyone,

  So I have no idea what's up with my room mate but either way I'm planning on giving him 30 Days at the start of the month. He knows this is coming. So I'm not sure if he'll bail on me without paying for next month or not. He disappeared without a word to me...I think he went to LA(he has family there). At least i can clean the house up without worry about him destroying it in an hour....silver lining...lol. I've already fixed my door but need some wood putty to make it solid. Maybe next moth. Getting a bath mat or slippers are now beyond my reach. 

  Also at this point I'm almost out of real food. I've been doing the one meal a day to stretch it but I have one meal left and maybe one more I can scrape together. I'm pretty much out of everything. So poverty stress and food insecurity is hitting me hard. If I become homeless I'm done for as I can't even walk anymore. 

  Also I'm going through an new pain stage. So I'm trying to get used to this new level of pain. It's a MFer to say the least. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will kill me. 

Here's my GoFundMe again...please share it on social media and give if you can. Thanks

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-otto-keep-the-lights-on-and-food-help



Comments

  1. Otto, if you don't mind the bathmat and slippers coming from amazon I can order them for you when I get home next Monday and have them delivered to you, here's my email if you want to send me your address wildchild1162@twc.com I'm not the biggest fan of Amazon but they are handy. Hang in there Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, what size slippers and what color bathmat

      Delete
    2. Bath mat color doesn't matter much. Blue or white would work best. My feet are big and swollen so the largest slippers only fit me. I prefer "fluffy" slippers to flip flops. Flip flops hurt the same as shoes. But Amazon sells crap...and treats their workers like slaves...so don't buy from them.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I couldn't find a joystick for my PS4 anywhere so a friend order one from Amazon for me. It broke in less than two months. Amazon only sells the cheaper versions of mass produced things. They get deals from mass purchases of these crappy versions. .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update