Furnished room for rent Oakland CA with Otto


 This is the info for my room for rent. Please spread it around and if you know someone who would be a good fit, have them contact me.

The Address is 3003 MacArthur Blvd Apt 2 Oakland CA 94602. It's on the corner of Maple Ave. Second floor. Near the 580 35th Ave exit.

The cost is $900 a month which includes Utilities and WiFi. 

For an extra $75 a month there is off street parking in the back. 

It's a great neighborhood. A corner store is right there on the corner. It's near Safeway and Farmer John's plus other shops and restaurants. There's even an ACE hardware down the street. It's a very diverse neighborhood. 

Many bus lines run right in front of the place including the Transbay bus. Fruitvale BART is about half a mile away and a bus runs down 35th Ave right to it. 

I smoke both cannabis and cigarettes but only in my room. The common spaces are smoke free. Also I'm disabled so I need a room mate that can at least clean up after themselves(a functional adult). I'm also home all the time because of it. 

Cats are on the lease so a cat would be welcome. Dogs are not(sorry...I love them too but they are not on my lease). No couples. The place is too small. 

Furnishings. The room has a single bed and a desk and thick curtains. The kitchen is well stocked with most things you'll need. The living room has a couch and ottoman with lots of art and a nice place to chill

I don't care what color, ethnicity ,sex ,sexual preference they are. I've had room mates of every kind. They can NOT be a science denier or bigot obviously. This is a shared living space so getting along is a must. They also must have a stable income and be able to pay rent by the 5th(latest) every month. References from former room mates, landlords or people I know are a plus.  

Email me at ottoewen@yahoo.com if you're interested.

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large 

Semper Fidelis 


 

Comments

  1. Please feel free to share this on Social Media since I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Otto. Long time. Is everything ok with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly walk any more but I'm still breathing. As you can see I'm having some drama on the home front...hence the looking for a new roomie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm putting this on Graigslist tomorrow as no one has responded. It's such a good deal I always want to hook up people in my circles first...but I have to find a replacement or come up with the extra rent money bu the 1st

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just popped onto this post to see how your roommate search was going, was hoping you'd found someone, I hope you find a good one who can help you out and has a cat 😁 Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/roo/d/oakland-room-for-rentfurnished/7366750626.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I put it on Craigslist and got 7 responses the first night. Hopefully one will work out and I'll have a new room mate by the end of the week...fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update