Otto Update : Good day

 Hey everyone,

  So I had a great day yesterday. My friend Mills from the Flaming Lotus Girls came over yesterday. We did some grocery shopping, got Philly Cheese steak hoagies and hung out at Lake Merit for a bit. It was painful as hell, but worth it. Then last night in the middle of the night Toni finally gave me the rent check. So I'm much less stressed now. Today my friend John took me to the bank and post office to deposit the check and pay my rent. Then we stopped at ACE hardware and got a new bath mat for $18 (seen in the picture). So now I don't have to worry about slipping in the shower anymore. Of course I had to clean the bathroom first as in 1 night Toni had trashed it. So now I'm in so much pain I can hardly even think but a lot is done, I won't stave or go homeless this month. I had to take two cookies and two pills last night and still spent most of it waking up screaming in pain...tonight will be worse as I had to scrub the bathroom. Then this Sunday I'll be driving to SF for Sam's memorial...which will be extremely painful but I wouldn't miss it for the world. I even have an all new "Bag of Sam Mega Joints" all rolled and ready to go. Of course now I need to find a new room mate which is always challenging. If you know someone in the Oakland Area that would be a good fit have them contact me. I don't care what sex, color or sexual preference they are. they have to be able to clean up after themselves at a minimum. I told Toni if he doesn't find a new place in time he could stay here another month if he steps up his game and cleans up after himself...that doesn't seem to be the case so most likely I'll need someone by Sept 1st. and the room may need some repairs( at least the window he broke last year that's still broken). I will make a post about the details soon. 

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large

Semper Fidelis





Comments

  1. Glad you had a good day and a lot of stressful things dealt with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also looks like he's started moving stuff out so I will be posting Room info soon to find a new roomie that is actually capable of being an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Semper FieldDayUs ...Always cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you sounding upbeat, happy you got out and about, though we pay for it in pain, sometimes it's just worth it, even though I didn't know him my respects to Sam tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be pretty high tomorrow looking at that bag 😁 also, nice to hear roomie paid rent so there's some stress off of you, don't overdo tomorrow 😉 or do but save a j for afterwards take care Otto...Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be thinking of you and Sam today, enjoy the memories of Sam, the goodie bag and being around friends..Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting ready right now to head to SF at 1:30 pm. I'm already in super pain but I will make it.

      Delete
  6. Great! You must post a pic or two, hey I look at it like we're in pain anyway so might as well do something we want to be doing once in a while and deal with the pain hope you've got something good for tonight..enjoy being around friends and be safe Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update