Otto Update : moving day

 Hey Everyone,

  So last night Tony started moving his stuff out. All kinds of banging all night. Now he says he's fixing the room and the window and should be out this afternoon. I have the new guy Gilbert bring his stuff in this afternoon too. Plus two neighbors and Che standing by to help with cleaning and repairs if they aren't done. I could have literally packed up in 2 hours and fixed everything in another two hours( 4 total) but Tony is still banging around in there...over 16 hours straight...I'm hoping for the best but am ready for the worst. Tomorrow at this time my life will be much better. Even my neighbors are happy to see Tony go...apparently he's been treating the back parking lot like my apartment...trashing it and not picking it up...over flowing the garbage and the shear amount of garbage he generates where the major complaints. So the whole building just wants him gone. I'll update how things are going in the comments.

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large

Semper Fidelis 



Comments

  1. Can't wait until he's gone so you can relax Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's moved more stuff down stairs...I was hoping it was all gone...sigh...how much crap does one person need. I'm worried about all that banging all night and all day was...he texted me saying he was fixing the room including the window and he is in the trades(electrician) but that's a 2 hour job for someone in the trades and 4 hours tops for a non builder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He left with a small load so I was hopeful when I looked in the room...By the Gods...spackle everywhere...he did replace the window but it's got putty all over it...crapest window job I've ever seen. The entire closet door is gone...that's going to cost me...and there is still a giant pile of his shit in the room...though it does look a bit packed up he still hasn't even got his shit out of the bathroom, closet or kitchen. I'm fuming right now. I have Gilbert delaying his entry until 10-11pm...he'll have the cat with him...Tony still hasn't returned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time to call your friends maybe?

      Delete
    2. I did...we have him agreeing to just getting the rest of his shit out fast and I have a team waiting to clean the room. I also have Gilbert coming in Later 10-11pm...but he's coming with everything and the cat. He's leaving his last place as they were being mean to his cat so it's tramatized...so I want to make this landing as smooth as possible.

      Delete
    3. Well Otto, hopefully by tomorrow your life will be somewhat calmer, poor kitty, but I bet the cat takes to you

      Delete
    4. All cats take to me...so yeah...tomorrow will be better.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update