Otto update

 Hey Everyone,

  As you have heard I'm trying to get the old room mate out and find a new one in. The old room mate Tony is still hiding out in his room occasionally sneaking out at night. The room looks like a crack den...I showed it one person who literally fled after seeing it. He has about a week to get his shit out but I don't know what his moving plans are as he refuses to talk to me. So I'm probably not going to be able to rent it out in time as anyone seeing the state of his room won't be interested. On top of that he broke a window over a year ago and I told him where to get a new one(literally down the street) but he hasn't...even though he has his 3 year old stay with him on weekends(every weekend I worry the kid is going to climb out that window and fall to his death). He's also removed the closet doors. I don't know if they even exist anymore so that'll be another fix(expensive if I have to buy new doors) and that's just what I can see peeking in there. 

  So now I have to try to come up with an extra $975 to cover next months rent, fix up the room(more money I don't have) and then find a new room mate that's at least a functioning adult. If I don't, I go homeless, and I have no intention of even trying to live on the street in my condition. So as you can imagine I'm stressed out and depressed. As it is I'm out of money and food for this month pretty much. Maybe it is time for the long walk... 

Here's the link to my GoFundMe and the Apartment ad. Please share it and let me know if you know someone that would make a good fit. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-otto-keep-the-lights-on-and-food-help

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/roo/d/oakland-room-for-rentfurnished/7366750626.html

Thanks

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large 

Semper Fidelis 







Comments

  1. Tony's real name is Rosendo Antonio Veloz ...don't rent to him...especially shared space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my neighborhood, locks can be changed for 10 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to install them myself but the locks cost at least $25 for bolt and noob locks.

      Delete
    2. My friend Che is coming over tomorrow and fix the window. He's a stand up guy who had recommended tony...so I'm hoping he will also help in other ways like the closet doors or just talking some sense into Tony.

      Delete
  3. I have someone coming over to see the room. He's young but sounds ok...knows the situation too already. Fingers crossed. this would be fantastic and relive a lot of stress. Also my friend who's going to fix the window should be on his way soon...he said after work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update