Otto update : Gaming world

 Hey Everyone,

  So I got some memory for my PS4 and preorder Battlefield 2042. The Game everyone has been waiting for.  Battlefield 2042 is set up similar to Call of duty but has a built in cheat code detector that auto-bans cheating players !!! It also has vehicles including tanks, planes, helo's and more. There are video's on YouTube for those interested.   It does have cross platform play but only for newer game systems and PC so if you want to hang out, learn war, have group fun etc...I will be on the PS4 and Xbox 1 platform. 

On COD WWII I finally finished the social points giving me the Special Name tag and I hit the 333 spot in the game on the leader boards. So I've pretty much beat the game and am known by all in the PS4 platform. I'm still playing to fill time until Battlefield 2042 hits in the next month. 

Battlefield 2042 and the required memory extension are my Yule gifts to myself. I hope to see some of you out there. 

-Otto Von Danger '

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large 

Semper Fidelis



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update