Otto Update Nov 29th

 Hey Everyone,

  So I have had 1 burrito and 1 Matzah\ball  soup over the last 6 days for food. I was sent some money via GoFundMe but the Holiday has delayed it hitting my bank(it's usually a day or two...it's been 5 and still hasn't hit. Hopefully tomorrow. I'm so hungry I have try not to eat my pot cookies for food. I even drank Pepto-Bismol last night as a food source lol. I actually like the taste. I haven't see another human being in a week except Gilbert(My new roomie) for 5 minutes. So I'm depressed and demoralized...especially after this years Veterans day that proved to me American hate us Veterans. My guess is the Veterans suicide rate is going to skyrocket this "holiday season". I have a community that cares a bit...most of them don't. So if life is a shit sandwich for me...they get one without the bread. 

  On a good note I fixed my PS4 and have been playing Battlefield 2042 and it's pretty fun . I'd love to find some friends playing it on PS4 so we could work/have fun together. Otherwise there is nothing of note to watch these days so I'm bored. I can only play so many video games and the pain is to intense to read. I'm really looking for to the Yule gathering Dec 21st but then have nothing else to looking forward too. 

  I want to thank the folks that did send some money via GoFundMe. It should hit tomorrow and will help a lot. 

-Otto Von Danger '

SGT/USMC and Artist at large '

Semper Fidelis 


   

Comments

  1. Margret ordered me a pizza yesterday. I ate half of it a went into full food coma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I haven't kept up with your blog lately. I lost my link to it when my computer died. Gunny Fustercluck posted an update on you today and I was able to get the link from him. I don't play video games but I know people frequently find like-minded people to associate with while playing. It'd be great if that could help keep you from feeling isolated. I was wondering if you'd gotten your roommate situation sorted out and, after reading what you posted, I'm still not sure.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update