Otto Update, update

 Hey again everyone,

  So my Pot cookies guy, Tom came by with stacks of extra strong Otto cookies(TM)...his sister makes these exclusively for me, since my pain and tolerance are so high...about 200 mg a cookie...and then came back with Sam's old weed collection...a bag full of Jars full of various weeds from over the years. It's all a bit old but should do the job. So yes there will be a platter of Otto joints(TM) out for the Yule gathering December 21st. And my med needs are good for awhile. A big relief for me...I was looking at possibly having to go back on the pain pills. If your in my hood stop bye...We have a huge selection to choose from and mix match. Well I better get to rolling...

-OVD



Comments

  1. Sigh...half these weeds are CBD or seeded. But I'll get some smokable weed from it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update