Otto update

 Hey Everyone,

  So I was able to get a hold of the right screw driver and fix my PS4. Woot woot...and one of my friends showed up with a new flavor of weed...Ice Cream Cake. It's smells and works great. But that is where the good news ends....

  My broken tooth is still cutting my tongue so eating, talking hurt. I am getting more used to this new pain but it sucks. The weather is been weird and constantly changing from cold to warm so my body pain never adjusts and the pain is bad...way worse than the tooth ache. 

  I got a little money on my GoFundMe last week but I spent it on food that's already gone. But 10 days without food is doable at least. I've done it too many times. And with my tooth fucked up I really can't eat much anyways. 

  I have zero plans for "kill Native Americans and take their land day". In fact I have no plans until the Yule. I guess I'll just try and survive and not get too depressed. At least I know the Yule will be good as I have the ingredients for Great Great Grand Ma's Mulled Wine and 2 RSVP's. So I won't be drinking alone. 

-Otto Von Danger 

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large 

Semper Fidelis 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update