Truth Bomb by OVD : Cowboy BeeBop

 Hey Everyone,

NO Spoilers

  So I just finished watching Cowboy BeeBop the live action "anime" on Netflix. Overall I though it was awesome...just campy enough...just sci-fi spectacular enough...Just WTF...wow...enough. It even had some moments of brilliance. It's fun and light...I watched an episode here and there, in-between more serious stuff. I can see it getting a cult following...all it's missing is the FrogBat...lol. I highly recommend it but could see it not being for everyone. It's set up to continue. Enjoy. Tell me what you think in comments.

Oh yeah I love the opening soundtrack is super awesome...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq2N-9EmedA

=Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large

Semper Fidelis



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update