Bon Yule and a question...

 Hey Everyone, 

   I hope your holidays are going great. Mine are lonely and all the cold and rain ensure pain levels are at their highest. I do have food as Alysia from Fairfax brought enough food to get me close to next month and some new bedding. I also have plenty of weed and some hash too. Of course the Yule gathering was awesome !!! Great food, great people, great mulled wine, great weed and great treats. The Mulled wine was so good everyone raved about it.  

  So my question is simple...

Does anyone want me to continue this blog?

Please respond with a comment so I know. 

-OVD







Comments

  1. I want to know how you're doing. I'm glad you had a good day but I'm sorry you are having such a problem with pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one out of the nine that read this...not looking good.

      Delete
    2. Yes, do keep up the blog. I don't get to check it daily but it is good to have a way of knowing how you are doing.

      Delete
    3. That's 2 out of 17 that read this. So I don't think I'll be bothering anymore.

      Delete
  2. I don't see any updates. How are things going today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a great party, sorry have some bad personal shit going on so haven't had much free time. Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update