Otto Update...room mate fail again

Hey Everyone,

  So when Gilbert moved in I told him openly and nicely if he had any issues to bring them up before they become a problem. I thought it was weird he wasn't very social and kept his cat in that room(poor thing) but I asked him if he was happy here and he always responded yes. I thought things were awkward socially but no issues....then a week ago while I'm quietly watering the plants early in the morning(7:30am) he comes out of his room in a tirade about how I make to much noise with my GWS pain and am not considerate...and that he hasn't slept in 30 days and "had to quit his job". I told him I have no control over my pain but I would try to be quieter and I have, wearing headsets(which hurt), tiptoeing around, staying in my room, holding in my screams of pain...but the hood is not quiet...busses, trucks, cars, shops, people on the street...way noisier than me. Now he acting all aggro and slamming doors. Giving me evil looks and hiding in his room. Still not as bad as the last Man Child but bad enough I'm over it. Another lazy spoiled LA Boy with communications issues. I think his mommy is paying his rent. I'm hoping to replace him after the holidays. Finding someone in a pinch on Jan 1st would be difficult at best. Now I have to deal with passive aggressive shit over the holidays...Great. 

-Otto Von Danger 

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large '

Semper Fidelis

  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update