Yule prep, bad weather turns good an Otto update

 Hey Everyone Seasons Greetings,

  I hope your holidays are going great. We've had some really shitty cold rainy weather here but that finally broke. So my pain levels are back to normal...thank the Gods. I did some Yule prep and cleaning today. Max cleaned the Head(Bathroom for you civvies) including unclogging the sink drain the roomie left clogged and said nothing about. Sigh...but it's fixed and cleaned now. I also got the lights up and Yule decorations are done. Tomorrow I try and deep clean the kitchen and retake inventory just in case. My friend John Procnaw has the Ham and will be baking it either here or his place 2 blocks away. It's precooking but re-baking it and glazing it makes it much better. I make my own glaze from scratch...brown sugar and honey caramelized...it's to die for. Sorry I haven't posted much. No one responds to most of my political or science posts. Just the updates. And when it's shitty weather I hibernate.  

   Here's some pictures of the Yuled up place...yes even the mini FrogBat. Enjoy.

-Otto Von Danger 

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large 

Semper Fidelis 




 and yes the Man Head only has one eye...it is the Yule !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update