Otto Update : Murpy's Law

 Hey Everyone,

  I hope you are all doing better than me. One of the two room mate prospects bailed today. And the other I don't think will take it. I have about a week to find someone and it's not looking good. There are a lot of rentals open right now as people are leaving the bay area in droves. My last card to play is to see if "Swords to Plowshares" and help cover my rent. I'll be talking to my friend that worked there, today. It's by no means a guarantee. Chancy at best. So I'm looking at most likely going homeless and dying of exposure on the streets. Good thing my body should only take a night or two to fail as I've been in a world of pain with all this strange weather. The days haven't been to bad but the nights are cold windy and sometimes damp or raining. 

  So I went to the VA in Oakland and got my Booster on the 19th...4 days later and I have a sore throat, cough and am coughing up flehm(clear not green but still enough to cause concern). So it looks like I caught Covid again from the VA. Breathing at night is a bit harder but I'll probably survive only to die on the streets next month of exposure. I'm so pissed at the VA but they had protocols in place. But since boosters are hard to find and this VA finally got (any) vaccines...the line was out the door. And probably how I got it, if it's covid. I could order the test but by the time it got here I'd be negative anyways. So I'm just not seeing people and when I do it's masked for super short periods of time. I wouldn't want anyone to get sick because of my negligence. 

  For a month now I've been eating rice and beans and ramen. I did have one pizza sent to me from Margret. Well now the ramen is gone and I just can't stomach the rice and beans anymore. So I'm starving. 

  More and more the Universe seems to not want me here anymore. 

I'm at my wits end. Maybe it's time for the long walk.

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large

Semper Fidelis 



Comments

  1. Oh shit sorry to hear you've got fn covid, damn I was hoping it would bypass you. You need a break. I know it's hard but please don't stress the bills, start a GoFundMe and we'll get it out there and get shit squared away for February. Running off to doctors, will text you later Maria & Whitetail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did a GoFundMe to save my place last month....I doubt I can do it again...the old GoFundMe is still up. I'd need another $1000 and that just rent and bills...not food. I feel like a drain on society. And my "covid' if it is covid is mild as I'm vaccinated and boosted. If there was an anti-vaccine or mask rally going near me, I'd show up to spread the hate lol and hope they all died

      Delete
  2. Depression is hitting hard now. I know I probably can't raise another $1000 for this month. Swords to plowshares hasn't got back to me yet and I'm in a world of pain as today was 35 degree's with what I'm calling frost fog as it's fog with crystalized water(ICE) in it. So cold and humid. Every night I go to bed hoping I won't wake up...and then the Universe wakes me up everyday screaming in pain with no hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not now, nor will you ever be a drain on society, it's not your fault you're in this situation, I'm pretty sure we can hit that goal again, hang in there my friend Maria and Whitetail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I may have to try. If not I need to find a new place to live or die trying.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update