Otto update...sending food post

 Hey everyone,

  So if you send me food here's a list of stuff I won't eat even starving...

DON'T SEND

Carrots anything with carrots inn any form I won't eat, 

Mayonnaise or anything with mayo in it. Yuck. 

Mushrooms...unless they are magik they don't go into my body. 

Fake ass "American" cheese or anything with it in it.

Turkey...only if starving

Coconut or anything with it in it 

Oatmeal or grits( I will eat cream of wheat every once and awhile)

Mostly slimy foods I won't eat as they remind me of whale blubber...Jell-O, Pudding, Applesauce, Avocado in any form, cranberry sauce, pie(except meat pies without carrots), Mayo, Ranch, sour cream

THINGS I WILL USE/EAT

Pork...chops, ham, bacon

Broccoli

Peas

noodles

Hamburger(patties or regular) and Steak

Pizza

Artichokes(love picked artichoke hearts)

Garlic(minced or whole)

Crackers (Ritz, Cheezits, plain slated)

Cheese...Any real cheese(my favorites are Sharp Cheddar, Swiss, Gouda)

Sausages and salami (no turkey or fake)

Cereal( Honeycomb, Frosted Flakes and Cinnamon Toast Crunch)

Bagels, English muffins

Bread (Ore wheat Buttermilk)

Salmon 

Milk(vit D whole)

Sugar(white death)

Clams, mussels, crap, lobster, oysters

Burrito's and  Taco's (NO sour cream or American cheese or guacamole) 

cookies (wafer, chocolate chip, short bread, Oreo or similar)

snacks (M&M's caramel(blue bag), Rollo's, milkyway, Reece's peanut butter cups) Dorito's, Frito's. smart food(popcorn with cheese)

Frozen meals are easiest for me to prepare. 

I will add to the list as I think of stuff.

-OVD



 

  



 

Comments

  1. Anything sent I won't eat i give to my poor neighbor with special needs kids. She does the same for me. But it's better to send what I'll eat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update