OVD emergency...room mate bailing without paying rent

 Hey everyone,

  So Gilbert turned out to be a bust. Very anti-social, jobless now, always aggro, never actually cleans, takes and never shares, no honor or integrity(obviously)...to list the obvious. I've tried being nice to this kid but he's just wack. Well now he's bailing...and I'm not going to stop him from leaving but until leaves me with all the rent and bills to pay solo...which I can't do. So I started a new GoFundMe(link below) to raise that...extra would mean I eat this month. Plus I have to find a new roomie for Feb. 

le sigh

-Otto Von Danger 

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large 

Semper Fidelis

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ottos-room-mate-bailed-without-paying-rent?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

Comments

  1. Oh I've also come to find out he's an Anti-Vaccer...good riddance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Otto, how's things, there I posted 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I donated but it was to the link reposted by gunny on Twitter. Which was the old post. I hope you can still access it since it accepted the funds. Anyway, I hope it helps and it sounds like you're well rid of your roommate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you sent it to an old one I will still get it. They stay active.

      Delete
    2. Good to know. I posted the new one on Twitter.

      Delete
  4. Going to start posting now Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update