OVD Update and Room details

 Hey Everyone,

  So he's out for good...John Procnaw and I cleaned it up and tossed all his shit he left today. I'm exhausted and in so much pain I can barely type this...but it's done...


I have the first person coming by to see it at 3 pm. 2 others emailed me but haven't responded to my messages to them.

Room Detail

$1000 a month which includes Utilities and WiFi

$1000 deposit(I can do payment plans to a degree)

Located 3003 MacArthur Blvd apt 2 Oakland CA 94602 cross street Maple Ave

Great area, lots of shops and restaurants, super markets. Lots of bus lines run right by the place including the Transbay bus(going to SF). BART is about a mile away(Fruitvale BART)

Must be employed, mature. 

Now back to shaking in pain...

-OVD

Comments

  1. You feeling any better today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Less stress yes...but I'm hurting bad from the cleaning and the rainy weather

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update