OVD Update Just Tired of it

 Hey Everyone,

  So my room mate search isn't going well. I have one maybe but she's 26 and so far seems flakey. 

I'm just so tired of this..

I'm tired of the needless stress

I'm tired of the constant starving

I'm tired of the constant pain

I'm tired of asking for help

You'd figure with as tired as I am I'd be able to sleep...well

I'm tired of not being able to sleep for shit. 

Swords to plowshares isn't calling me back so that looks like a dead end. I have no clue what I'll do if I don't find a room mate fast. I can't bring myself to beg from my friends for more money to delay this another month. 

I feel there is no place for me anymore and I'm just a drain on society. I've always been the opposite so it makes this even harder. 

I'm just tired, depressed and feel hopeless.

-OVD 



Comments

  1. I guess I should figure out how to give my stuff away and get to the hills for the long walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the Gal that was a maybe was looking for a place in...drum roll...LA...and somehow thought Oakland was close to LA. So no go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup...looks like the long walk. I'll be giving my stuff away next month then heading out on my last hike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Wish there was something I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew what to say here.

      Delete
    2. There is nothing to say. America fucked me hard for serving. And people wonder why 22 veterans kill themselves daily...that's why.

      Delete
    3. And people who may actually be able to do something about it spend more money on expensive tools of war than on the people who train for and fight them.

      Delete
    4. This country has no morals only greed

      Delete
    5. Please Otto, give things a chance to work themselves out, I'm sure once January is over the GoFundMe will pick up, we'll come up with something ❤❤❤ Whitetail and Maria

      Delete
    6. I just can't beg from my friends anymore. You all have helped more than I deserve. I give my 30 days notice on Tuesday. I may not wait the whole month to take the long walk. I almost did last night the pain was so bad.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update