Things are sorted...I guess your stuck with me

 Hey Everyone,

  So I've got some great news. Swords to plowshares finally contacted me and they said they'd be able to help for up to six months. On top of that my good friend and fellow Marine John aka Gunny FlusterCluck gave me enough to cover this month if swords doesn't come through in time. Also I'm turning in my new VA claim tomorrow. Hopefully they won't lose this one like they did my last 3. If it goes through I'll be set and be able to help others and no longer need help myself..at least financially. So things are looking up. The long walk will have to wait.

  I'm still looking for a room mate and will post my new ad tomorrow(they only stay up 7 days). I'll put a link on the blog too.

  Thanks for giving a shit 

-Otto Von Danger 

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large 

Semper Fidelis 



Comments

  1. Yay I'm so f'n happy for you 💗 now it really is down to Otto & Keith 😂 told ya shit would work out..Maria & Fatboy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things were going so bad I didn't see any hope. But yup my friends came through at the last possible minute.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad things seem to be looking up for you. I hope the VA comes through for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update