Truth Bomb by OVD : The VA is broken

 Hey Everyone,

  So yesterday I went to the VA(admin not medical) to turn in a new claim as they have lost my last three and took a year each time to tell me, as they were closed on Wednesday. I went up about 8:45 am and the door was locked but lights on. I knocked but no answer. So I waited until 9 am and gave another knock. This time a Plt Sgt type of knock(it would have waken the dead)...still no response or sounds coming from the office. So I left. I called their appointment line which is an answering machine...no resonse so I called again. 3 hours later I got a response. The guy said he was in the office...I told him I knew that was a lie because I had knocked twice. The are not taking appointments and said I'd have to mail my claim. I said if they get it how long would it be for a response. He said double what we used to wait or longer(1 year as stated above so now 2 years or longer). So basically they aren't even doing claims. Leaving millions of us Veterans to suffer. I'm going to see if Swords to Plowshares can help as sometimes Veterans grou[ps have an inside line so to speak. They are calling me Monday so I'll let you all know. Please contact your congress people and Senators and Complain about this. We suffer enough already and now it looks like the government...both parties...salt and sea salt...don't care at all. 

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large 

Semper Fidelis



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update