FrogBat update 2022

 Hey Everyone,

  So I've designed this years FrogBat. It's "Putin's "Z" swastika FrogBat. I've talked to 2 people interested in the build. If I find enough I think I can get a deal on lumber and if I can....I can keep the total costs between $4000 and $5000. This includes paint, feeding and "beer"ing the crew. Shipping, storage, shipping to site, "Pyro" and clean up. So if this is going to happen...when I have a solid build crew...I will start the GoFundMe. In the past I put up my own money to get the ball rolling on the build...I can't do that anymore. I'm on a fixed income, if I was unable to raise the funds...I'd lose my place. So I just can't take that chance, which means I won't be able to start building until I've raised at least $2k. That will get the lumber, saw blades, tape measures in order to build the un painted FrogBat. Of course pre painting parts makes it much easier(especially the head). Paint is pricey right now...white is going for $85 a gallon. Thankfully I only need 6 gallons to make a proper FrogBat and the new "Z" swastika markings. It's big enough to need to be put on a semi flatbed. But we have friends in that industry and it's only to Reno for Storage until the 4th. But with Gas prices shipping may still be expensive. So we are looking at building some time in May. Ship it to Reno (or close) in June. From Reno to the site isn't that far and I might be able to pay a Local to do it it for gas costs...they will be guaranteed to see or shot at it. But worst come to worse we rent a beefy trailer. I'm an Artist and a Marine, so I'm always looking to cut costs. Do more with less, plus some "MFing Team work". Stickers are being Made already !!! This will be the funnest thing to happen in 2022 if it comes together. One of my Russian friends who lives here in the Bay area, may also be on the crew...he doesn't like Putin either but he's not in Russia so...ART ART ART !!! 

I will keep you all posted. 

-Otto Von Danger

Cult of the FrogBat

Cult Leader

Hop Hop...



Comments

  1. It would be nice if you could have a project to keep you occupied on a fun project with friends. But wouldn't the work be painful for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes very...but the crew does most of the building as I can't anymore.

      Delete
  2. That ought to help trim the hippy population.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update