Otto update : Bday curse hitting hard

 Hey Everyone,

  So it's memorial day and tomorrow is my Bday(I'll be 55). I've had a migraine for 30 hours now. I have little to no food. Today two friends were supposed to visit. One was on the way over when his truck blew up the others kid got sick. So no visitors. I have no food, little weed and my body is wrecked along with my mind from this migraine. Typical Birthday for me. I'll spend the rest of the day remembering my dead friends and crying. I hope yours is better.

Skol and Semper Fi to the Fallen.

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large

Semper Fidelis 




Comments

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling so rough and that I didn't get online in time to wish you the best for your birthday. Doesn't sound like it went very well. I hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update