Otto Update : Hell Night

 Hey Everyone,

  So last night kicked off about 8pm for me. I've already been struggling from extra pain and cold weather when BAM...a migraine hits me. It kept me up all night. So around 3 am I decided to have a bowl of cereal. My buddy had just picked up some new milk for me that day. Well that milk had already gone bad. the expiration date was tomorrow but it didn't make it and neither did I. I threw up for a few hours. So now my body is wracked in pain, I have a full blown migraine and food poisoning. I can barley type this.

-OVD 

Comments

  1. Dude, who has it in for you that you have so many bad days?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update