Otto Update...My B-Day and Dead friends day

 Hey Everyone,

  So the new roomie Ryan is in and working out great. My friend Brad put together a new computer for me so I'll be switching to that soon. I have some weed to smoke and cookies for pain relief. And I've got food. So it's not all bad news.

  My pain levels have also gotten worse though. My left leg started failing again so I'm worried I will be wheelchair bound very soon. Making getting around even harder. Not that I can get out much now. I'm always tired and scream out in pain a lot more these days. My tub got clogged by the new plumbing downstairs...but I got that fixed finally. 

  My Birthday is coming up (May 31st) but I have no plans...it's also memorial day(Dead friends day) so it's always a hard day for me. I rarely have a decent B-day anyways. In fact most of my birthdays have been horrible. So I'm dreading the Memorial day weekend. I'll probably end up alone and broke...something really bad will happen and all I'll think about is my dead friends from my days in the Corps. 

  I do have two good shows to recommend..."Lincoln Lawyer" and "Star Trek: strange new worlds". Both are fantastic.  Strange new worlds is like classic Star Trek with great characters and writing. 

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large

Semper Fidelis 



Comments

  1. Bubba's B-day is this Friday...May 20th. Please send him some love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brother, much love from all of friends at the place that shall not be named.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear... I will call today. I see you got my text already.

      Delete
    2. Oops, I missed it. I'll have to go to the other place and wish him a belated happy birthday.

      Delete
  3. It sounds like things are not going well for you health-wise. Pain is a horrible part of life. And taking pain medication is often looked upon as a vice. Glad the roommate is working out for you. That's one less worry for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use pot cookies to manage my pain. The VA wants to give me heroin pills that would have killed my liver by now...let alone make me a junkie.

      Delete
  4. I can be prescribed MS Contin but pot is illegal. Doesn't make much sense to me but I guess the pharmaceutical companies have to make their money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly that's probably the biggest reason pot isn't legal yet federally

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update