Otto Update...successful 55 orbits around the sun

 Hey Everyone,

  So at 3:33 pm, 55 years ago I started my space odyssey orbiting this systems sun. Right now I'm fighting another migraine, I'm in massive pain and I'm so broke I won't be eating tonight...tomorrow my check hits. So I'll eat then. On the new computer, I got an adapter for the monitor that works but still trying to un-fuck the Windows and the 2 hard drives I can't access. So that computer so far has been a bust. I saved all year for that. I'm pissed to say the least. At least I can still access my old hard drive and post this and watch TV. I'm hoping my luck turns around now that my Birthday is almost over. Nothing new to report otherwise. Now I'm going to "gently" beat my head against the wall and try and lay down.

-OVD


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update