truth Bomb by OVD : America's insane gun craze

 Hey Everyone,

  Another day another mass shooting...this time little kids...again. Another outrage for 10 minutes...and then the next mass shooting. I don't even know what to say anymore. If children being mass murdered isn't enough I don't think anything could change things. The standard Nazis are already spewing lies and pro-gun non-sense. Maybe they would have cared if it was a Trump rally...or a few of them. But I don't even think that would effect these evil morons. I don't know what to do or say anymore...what's the point. It's like arguing with a 4 year old that just doesn't grasp reality. Maybe some people do need to start shooting up Trump and pro-gun rally's...maybe that will open their eyes to this senseless violence and death. Maybe seeing 20 dead MAGA's might effect their cold dead hearts...but I wouldn't hold my breath. Margorie Tayler green being my perfect example of how a stupid moronic disgustingly evil Nazi C*nt reacts to this...she calls for more Christianity forced on people to fix things when it was that same religion that caused this evil.  

  America is broken and this is just another example of it. All to fuel the already world record breaking wealth of the 1% and fuel the hate of the 20% Nazis in America. An we are letting them do it. I'm done. I don't have anything more to say I haven't said a thousand times. We can't even get common sense basic gun laws passed. Now states are trying to pass "Constitutional carry" meaning everyone can legally carry a concealed fire arm...just wtf.

-Otto Von Danger 

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large

Semper Fidelis

This evil culture is why we have a mass shooting daily


Comments

  1. I've got nothing. The country has gone crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I'm done caring anymore. This nation is a failed state with a huge military.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update