Truth Bomb by OVD : Supreme Court to end adoration, contraception and women/LGBTQ rights in evil move.

 Hey Everyone,

  So a leaked decision has come out of the Supreme Court saying they plan to overturn Roe VS Wade and Casey vs Planned Parenthood. It is worded in a manner that demonstrates banning abortion isn't their only goal. The want to eliminate American's right to privacy over family planning. This will make contraception illegal too. It's also worded against LBGTQ rights and Gay marriage. Add that most of these anti-rights/abortion laws coming out of the Red states also force rape and incest pregnancies and have no protections for a woman's right to live either. 

  This has set America back 150 years at least. It makes being a woman, a second class citizen and your only purpose is to being an incubator. This is disgusting, wrong, stupid and evil all rolled in to one shit sandwich. I recommend any women in America leave...claim political asylum and go to any Western Nation that will protect your rights and freedom's. Or stay and be a rape baby incubator with no rights. As a Man I plan on leaving the minute my final VA compensation is approved. As I can NOT condone this in any fashion or form. It is pure evil and Fascist. If I was a woman or LGBTQ I'd be on the Canadian border the day this decision was made and publicly seek Asylum from the Canadian Government to protect me and my body from the US Government. I would be very public to shame the US Government. I would not shut up, I would not allow them to turn me into a rape baby incubator, I would not be a part of the Handmaiden's Tale. PERIOD. 

  This decision is a nail in the coffin of American Democracy. Another example of how this nation is spiraling towards Fascism and pure Evil. If you can't even decide what you can do with your own body, how are you free?

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large

Semper Fidelis



Comments

  1. Waking up to learning half of American have lost their rights to liberty and choice has got me seriously bummed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to wonder if they plan on making Slavery legal again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, there is one senator who wants to make interracial marriage illegal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course that will come up. it's a civil right based on your intimate privacy...like abortion or contraception's. And these "Republicans" are full on Racist Fascists...what's the term for that...😉

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update