Otto Update

 Hey Everyone,

  So yesterday I ran out of green meds...both edible and smokable. I had some friends promising to bring some by but they never showed. I had to take morphine last night and it didn't help much but made me feel like crap. I'm not a fan of the opioid high. Today I'm struggling just to make it through the day. On top of that my computer is still f*cked. Unless someone with serious computer skills comes over and can fix it....I'm screwed. $600 down the drain. My friends with knowledge can't fix it...I need a pro. I still haven't found a cat yet either. I'm starting to think that will never happen either. I've also had some bug for about a week but it's finally gone(not covid-19). My friend Margret in Oceanside also had the same bug. She's also recovered.

  The news is also wearing on me these days. It's horrifying watching humans destroy each other and our planet over bigotry and greed...but that's what's happening. I have no hope left. I just hope I'm dead before it gets really crazy. I've already suffered enough this life time. 

  As for shows and movies here's a list with ratings

1) The Boys season 3, rating 8.5 really good, really gory and dark. 

2) Obi Wan, rating 5, it is what you'd expect. The bad guys are a bit weak except Vader. 

3) Barry season 3, rating 1, a show I like that has just gone off the rails. Not watchable.

4) Fear the Living Dead, rating 1, the latest season of the "West Coast" Walking Dead has killed off the new and good characters and has revived the worst character in any show I've ever seen. Madison is back...stealing people children. It's just bad and gets worse. I had some hope for this show after the new characters were introduced but they squished that hope with this totally crap season. This show should die. 

5) Stranger Things season 4, rating 7.5, it's good but not as good as the past seasons, worth watching though and entertaining. 

6) Star Trek Strange New Worlds, rating 8, The enterprise before Kirk, classic Star Trek, each episode is a separate adventure. If you loved the original Start Trek you'll love this.

7) The Northman, rating 2, Hamlet with all it's bullshit bigotry against us Norsk. 

8) Morbius, rating 3, another way to predictable "super hero" movie, not worth watching.

9) Everything, Everywhere, all the time, Rating 8, this movie surprised me, really entertaining and good. The perfect mother/daughter action adventure. 

I hope that helps...back to rocking back and forth in pain.

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large

Semper Fidelis



Comments

  1. Love the flower. I watched the first two seasons of Barry but haven't watched the new one. I've heard good things about the new Star Trek but I haven't watched any of the Star Trek stuff in years. I've heard bad things about Morbius and couldn't get into The Northman. I liked the Vikings series (if I'm thinking about the right one, it had a lot about Ivar the Boneless). I've never really watched The Living Dead stuff and haven't seen the other things you've mentioned. Any other good things you could recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicate flower - my ass! Glad to help out Otto - Jay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update