Otto Update : The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

 Hey Everyone,

  So I'm finally coming off the latest migraine cluster. I haven't had one in 3 days. But my physical pain levels are getting worse. My cookies hook up is dealing with a death in the family so I'm out of edibles again and almost out of smokable weed. So I'm miserable pain wise.

   So today I switched Internet providers. I'm now using Sonic which is a local company. It's Internet is at least 5 times faster and I will save $50 a month(the roomie also saves $50....for a total of $100 difference). Later I will be firing Comcast in their store in front of all...and oh boy am I going to let them have it. For just Internet...that was throttled, old copper wire, slow and went down constantly...I was paying $142 a month which is insane. Sonic just recently expanded to my neighborhood so I got lucky. Now my neighbors will all be switching too. The one drawback is I have to pay both for this month...so I won't be eating for at least 2 weeks this month. 

   I also got warned by Play station(Sony) that they will not be providing service to PS4's within a year. So I'm screwed entertainment wise unless I can get a PS5. They are even down to about $550 from $1000 but I just spent $600 on a new PC that still doesn't work...and I found out today doesn't even have WiFi. I'm so pissed. If I'd waited a few months instead I could have bought a PS5. Now I'm screwed. It took me years to save up that $600. 

  Also I found out the US gov is no longer excepting expired passports as ID...and besides my VA card that no one accepts, all I have is my passport. So I went online to renew if and went to the first google site think it would be gov and it ended up being for some company to just print out the form. I'm trying to get a refund but it'll cost me $60 of food money. So I'm really screwed this month.

  I am in good spirits for now...but that will change as this month drags on. I hope you all are doing better. 

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large

Semper Fidelis



Comments

  1. I'm surprised you can be in good spirits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Telling Comcast to fuck off forever was the cause of that. I'm back to miserable now.

      Delete
    2. That would be a mood lifter. Sorry it couldn't last.

      Delete
    3. Yeah everyone should start everyday firing Comcast. It's better than coffee or drugs.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update