Otto Update and GoFundMe link

 Hey everyone,

 So we are getting hit with a heat wave and the smoke from the fires is getting worse...almost Mordor level. I'm struggling to keep up with bills and barely made it through last month. I could really use some help financially so here's my GoFundMe link again. Please give what you can and spread the word on social media. As it is I have serious food anxiety( I go without food constantly) and have to wear threadbare holy clothes. I have to constantly worry if my power or internet will get shut off. On top of the non stop excruciating pain, it's really hard to stay motivated. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/bills-and-food-help-for-disabled-veteran

I do have cookies for pain so at least that's covered. Getting ready to head to the VA. They want to check my organs(GWS usually kills with massive organ failure as you organs think they are dead from the intense pain and shut down). People are finally coming back from Burning Man so I have rides available again. 

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large

Semper Fidelis



Comments

  1. I hope this generates the help you deserve brother. I posted a link on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update