Yule and Otto update

 Hey Everyone,

 Happy 3rd day of Yuletide. I had a great gathering for the 1st day. Lots of old friends showed up. The food and booze was piled up and eaten/drank. Even a friend who just beat cancer after a two year fight, Massive Brain(in picture) showed up to the delight of everyone. It cost me a lot of pain and all my money to pull it off but it was worth it. 

  I also announced I will be cutting down and quitting smoking next year. I just can't afford it anymore. Even though it's one of the last few things I love doing, I just can't afford it.

  Next thing I'll lose early next year is video games as my PS4 is outdated and they are cutting all service to them early next year. February I believe. There's no way I can afford a PS5 so I've given up on that. I'll just have to deal with no human interaction and boredom after that happens. 

  My wishes this year were

1) Trumpty Dumpty goes to prison for life and loses everything.

2) Ukraine wins the war, it will end when the Russians throw Putler out "Da Vindow".

3) The Nazis in America all die or end up in prison with their leader Trumpty Dumpty.

4) Humans realize we are all in this together and get their shit together.

5) My friends all have a successful great year.

6) I get my final approval for a 100 VA rating.

here is a link to my GoFundMe if you want to help me eat for the rest of the month/year

https://www.gofundme.com/f/bills-and-food-help-for-disabled-veteran 

Thanks to all that have helped this year. Happy a Happy Yuletide and whatever Holidays you practice.

-Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large

Semper Fidelis



Comments

  1. Sorry I missed your gathering. I am just not up for it tight now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you had a good time Otto! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...2 nights left of Yule. Remember the best excuse is "F*ck it, It's Yule"

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update