Feeling hopeless Otto update

 Hey Everyone, 

Well it's the 7th day of Yule and I'm out of food, out of drinks, out of smokes and out of hope. I'm so tired of it. Every month I have to struggle because I served this country and it fucked me back. At this point I just don't see going on. I live everyday in extreme pain. I wake up daily to my own screams of pain. Most days I live with food insecurities or no food. Most days I go without any human contact besides my online games. Now they are shutting PS4 service down and I can't afford a PS5 so I won't even have that. I can't think of anything to make me want to continue down this path of daily suffering. There aren't any good days ahead. It's only going to get worse. 

-Otto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update