Truth Bomb By OVD : A great day

 Hey Everyone,

 So this is going to be a quick post but it's all positive.

So I woke up this morning and the rain had stopped. By noon the clouds where gone and the sun is now shinning. This ends our 19 days of straight rain. My pain levels are already going down. Which I really needed as it's been making it impossible for me to get any real sleep. Well I slept 4 straight hours this morning. I feel more alert and rested than I have in weeks. 

Then I get a call from Gunny FlusterCluck(John) and he has bought me a PS5 and it will be delivered by next week. This made me and my online friends very happy. I won't be cut off and my gaming experience will be much better. This is a huge morale boost for me. Please show the love to John on Twitter and the like. He's also getting ready for his big move back to Michigan this Sunday. He's bought a new house and it'll save him and his brothers a ton of money plus they will be near family. So more good news. The weather breaking means they should be able to drive there without worrying about these storms and the passes will be plowed and salted.  Ooh-F*cking-Raa. Thanks again Gunny. You rock.

Lastly season 2 of Vikings Valhalla came out today. So I have something good to watch again that's right up my alley. 

I'm actually smiling right now. What a great day. I hope it's going great for the rest of you as well.

Otto Von Danger

SGT/USMC and Artist at Large

Semper Fi 


 

Comments

  1. I was checking here pretty regularly for a while and not seeing any updates. I just realized today that I hadn't checked in for a while. I saw on Twitter where Gunny is moving. That is a long haul but it's great he'll be near family. Glad to hear you're getting a new game system. It's important to have something to occupy your time and mind to keep from going crazy..er. I'm really glad you didn't get washed away in the monsoons. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Bomb By OVD : Ukraine (Proxy) War updaye

Truth Bomb By OVD: Ukraine war update

Truth Bomb by OVD : Personal update